Aronia Berry Smoothie: fit for a prince!
It takes just minutes to make a nutrient-rich aronia berry smoothie that even a prince will get hooked on! Creamy, tangy, rich and satisfying!
- 2 Tb chia seeds, soaked in 1/2 cup water for 15 minutes
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup aronia berries, frozen
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tb raw honey (or more, to taste)
- 1 cup milk or coconut milk
- 1 Tb coconut cream (optional)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup ice water (or more, to pourable consistency)
- 1/2 cup ice cream or whipped cream (optional)