Gentle Readers, sometimes you crack me up. In the bowels (you might say) of my blog, or (a more polite term) the “Dashboard,” I can click on a link to study my stats. This is a fascinating but admittedly a bit of a time-wasting exercise, which means I am constantly tempted to do it. I love to see which posts are getting the most traffic, and where my blog traffic is coming from. It’s all a learning experience for me.
But most of all, I like to read the search terms that brought you to me. Now this is where it gets really interesting. I get a real kick out of some of these search terms. I’m going to share the most memorable ones with you, in the spirit of sharing and cooperation. 🙂
Blogging experts say that you should look at these search terms every now and then, to get ideas for what to write about. I look at them because they make me laugh. I am not a blogging expert. As you know.
One more thing . . . if you see something you typed into the search bar that brought you to me, please know that I’m not laughing at you . . . I’m just . . . laughing with everybody else at you. (Hehee. Just kidding.) Bottom line: I’m glad you found me, one way or another. Seriously.
And oh! I’m not going to edit; the lack of punctuation and capitalization, I’m quite sure, is due to hurried typing, not to ignorance. 😉 (By the way, I’ll try to stay mum but if I just can’t hold my tongue, my comments are in red.)
Plus. They are part of the charm of these terms, don’t you agree? Of course you do. 🙂 Let’s get started:
- my bantam has a red face not a yellow one what is wrong with her (Gosh, I’m sure you can find the answer to that one online.)
- i dream of hen and roosters with many checks (mmmph)
- how you take the spikes from the chickens legs off
- what kind of bug is all gray with little legs
- hard shelled bugs in upstate new york
- sledding backwards on belly crash into tree (well, okay, yeah, I do have a story about that . . . )
- tough barefooted boys
- catching hen in night chicken coop
- how to gdt (sic) rud (sic) if (sic!) moths in.my timatoe (sic!!) olants (sic!sic!)
- cane sugar coated ginger healthy?? how to make
- tomato cage wind (ummm . . . )
- doctors say a worm is eating my insides away & killing me (Yikes! I do wish I could help!)
- do chickens throw up (I do think we’ve established that fact.)
- i know a chicken and she laid an egg
- at what age can you tell for sure a chicken is a hen
- she will probably die soon we are looking for someone to butcher hen
- write how a chicken can be mummified
- ox liver milk (???)
- what is the favorite bread of an elf
- my chickens comb has flopped, pale, dry and she not running around
- i bought some ginger root candy is it good
- how to make a newspaper into a weapon (Hey, that’s a new one!)
- how to bake tons of bread for farmers market (Gosh–tons??)
You know that I could share hundreds of these with you. But I won’t. You have things to do, as do I. Hopefully I’ve given you something to giggle about today, ’cause a little giggling sometimes makes a big difference in the day!
More from my site
- Lazy Mom’s Rhubarb Crunch for Lunch
- Collards, the hot “new” superveg, and a greens recipe that you will crave!