Okay, let me guess:
1. Your kiddos are sick and you’re stuck at home today, and you need something to lift your spirits. No? Well . . .
2. You’ve heard all your co-workers buzzing about these Three Sisters Podcasts, and you are anxious to hear what all the excitement is about. (Well?? It could happen.)
3. You listened to last week’s podcast and you’re anxious to hear more stories about wolfish fruitcake eating, unusual holidays that you’ve never heard about but now are fascinated by, and (the coup de gras!) the valuable mustard reviews. (Really? Are you sure that’s not it?)
4. Your pet iguana is injured and you’re very sad about it. You know that the Three Sisters Podcast will, at least, give you a reason to smile. I got it, at last? Hooray!
My sisters Mollie, Anne, and I (when not participating in breezy late-winter runs, as shown in the photo above) have a marvelous surprise for you in our fifth podcast. You can’t make me tell you . . . no, don’t tickle me . . . hey! That’s not fair! . . . well, okay, I can’t keep this secret: we have our first celebrity guest!
Here he is: my son, Andrew:
(Here he’s holding my darling granddaughter, Anya–isn’t she wonderful?–and the photo credits for this beautiful photo go to Sonia Miller.) Andrew is an entrepreneur, an artist, a blogger, Papa of Anya and husband of Sonia, and a barista at Starbucks. Yep. He does all that. In our chat with him, he tells us some pretty sweet secret recipes from Starbucks. Plus, he shares with us his own particular opinions about mustard and (get ready) really super-fascinating fact about ketchup! Yes, he does! You don’t want to miss that, now, do you??
Listen here to get the whole scoop.
More from my site
- Jump-start your running or walking routine: sign up for a race!
- Broiled Flaxseed Country Bread: my favorite bread recipe!